Good morning again from Eat Well Look Fantastic
Another amazing start to my day, my 1 litre of water with fresh lemon juice first up to get me going. Great for the liver. Then took my dog for a 40 minute walk around the neighborhood, followed by making my morning juice. Today I mixed it up abit again, love to try different combo’s. Here is what I juiced:
- 1 full pineapple
- 1/4 of a watermelon
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- 1 carrot
- hand full of baby organic spinach
- slight drizzle of hemp seed oil into juicer
Yes you are seeing correctly, hemp seed oil. I only used a small amount drizzled into the juicer as I juiced. Might have only been about 5 ml. Didn’t want to overpower the flavours, as it can. Drinking the juice, you can just taste the hemp seed oil, not too strong. And yes, the juice combo worked and tasted great. Some of the benefits of Hemp Seed oil are:
Amazon.Com Hemp Oil Product Below.
- Balanced concentrations of omega fatty acids.
- Great alternative to fish oil
- Omega 3,6, & 9
- Helps treat Eczema
- Only plant containing vitamin D (necessary for calcium absorption)
- Contains advantageous amounts of Vitamin E
- relieves premenstrual stress
- Has unequaled anti-inflammatory properties not found in other oils
- Is a natural sunBlock
- True superfood, one of the healthiest oils on the market.
This is the one that I have used, cold pressed, organic virgin oil.
So try putting the hemp seed oil into your juice. not too much it can leave a strong flavour.
Keep mixing those juice blends up and feel the difference in your health. Great juice for
Your Life Your Foods.