Hello again from Eat well look fantastic
This is one of my favorites I love to make. Fresh Almond milk. The first step I do is soak my organic Almonds in some filtered water for about 24Hrs, this activates the almonds. This time varies from person to person. I have soaked them up to 48 Hrs. You can actually start to see them sprout if you look close enough.
- 1 Cup of Organic Almonds (Herbicide & pesticide free)
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Dash of Organic Vanilla essence
- 4 organic dates (pitted) or 1 tablespoon of organic honey.
- 2 dessert spoons of Nutritional Essentials (Optional) This product is put out by Natural Choice Products. It contains 22 Amino acids, & essential fatty acids. I like to add it into my Almond milk
- 4 cups of filtered water
- Nut Milk bag (As a fine strainer)
I blend this up in my Powermill Blender until into a good liquid form, then strain through the Nut Bag into a large Bowl. Then you can pour it into a storage container of your choice. I love this stuff, I hope you enjoy it.